A wide variety of investment vehicles are available for qualified institutional investors.
- Institutional Separate Accounts
Professionally managed portfolios for corporate, private and public institutions as well as other financial institutions in a sub-advisory capacity.
- Collective Investment Trusts*
Daily valued commingled trust vehicle for eligible retirement plans.
- U.S. Mutual Funds – Institutional Share Classes
Ivy Funds® available through many broker/dealers, intermediaries, and retirement platforms.
Click here for listing of funds available.
- Variable Insurance Portfolios
IVY VARIABLE INSURANCE PORTFOLIOS℠
Click here for listing of portfolios available.
Not all vehicles are available for every investment strategy.
* The Ivy Collective Investment Trusts are managed by SEI Trust Company, the trustee, based on the investment advice of Ivy Investment Management Company, the investment adviser to the trust. As a bank collective trust, the Ivy Collective Investment Trusts are exempt from registration as an investment company. The Ivy Collective Investment Trusts are trusts for the collective investment of assets of participating tax qualified pension and profit sharing plans and related trusts, and governmental plans as more fully described in the Declaration of Trust.