Our investment management team meets every day at 8:45 a.m. in a collaborative setting that fosters idea sharing, yet reinforces individual accountability.
Through all market cycles, we remain dedicated to the following investment principles:
- Rigorous fundamental research - an enduring investment culture that dedicates itself to analyzing companies on its own rather than relying exclusively on widely available research produced by others.
- Collaboration and accountability - a balance of collaboration and individual accountability, which ensures the sharing and analysis of investment ideas among investment professionals while empowering portfolio managers to shape their portfolios individually.
- Focus on growing and protecting investors' assets - a sound approach that seeks to capture asset appreciation when market conditions are favorable and, especially, strives to manage risk during difficult market periods.
These three principles shape our investment philosophy and money management approach. For over seven decades, our investment organization has delivered consistent, competitive investment performance. Through bull and bear markets, our investment professionals have not strayed from what works - a time-tested investment process and fundamental research. Investors turn to us because they appreciate that our investment approach continues to identify and create opportunity on their behalf.
- Total: $80.4 Billion
- Institutional: $7.0 Billion
- 1 Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- 1 Global Director Equity and Fixed Income Research
- 36 Portfolio Managers
- 7 Assistant Portfolio Managers*
- 22 Analysts
- 3 Economists
- 10 Traders
- *With investment analyst responsibilities
- Portfolio managers average 23 years industry experience
- Portfolio managers average 15 years company tenure